Pennsylvania Senator Lisa Boscola getting State help to research effects of DES.
Sen. Boscola suspects the pregnancy drug her mother took played a role in her four miscarriages.
$250,000 in budget planned to hunt for answers.
Read Pregnancy Drug Guardian Angel
by Yung Kim, May 19, 2000.
More DES DiEthylStilbestrol Resources
- DES studies on cancers and screening.
- DES studies on epigenetics and transgenerational effects.
- DES studies on fertility and pregnancy.
- DES studies on gender identity and psychological health.
- DES studies on in-utero exposure to DES and side-effects.
- DES studies on the genital tract.
- Papers on DES lawsuits.
- DES videos and posts tagged DES, the DES-exposed, DES victims.