DES was just one of many new synthetic chemicals that promised to give us control over the forces of nature…
Read Our Stolen Future: Excerpts from Chapter 4, Hormone Havoc
DES books set on Flickr
More DES DiEthylStilbestrol Resources
- DES studies on cancers and screening.
- DES studies on epigenetics and transgenerational effects.
- DES studies on fertility and pregnancy.
- DES studies on gender identity and psychological health.
- DES studies on in-utero exposure to DES and side-effects.
- DES studies on the genital tract.
- Papers on DES lawsuits.
- DES videos and posts tagged DES, the DES-exposed, DES victims.