DES was just one of many new synthetic chemicals that promised to give us control over the forces of nature
We should have known better!
You can’t mess with Mother Nature, and win …
A book by Dr. Theo Colborn, Dianne Dumanoski and Dr. John Peterson Myers
Read Our Stolen Future: Excerpts from Chapter 4, Hormone Havoc.
More DES DiEthylStilbestrol Resources
- DES studies on cancers and screening.
- DES studies on epigenetics and transgenerational effects.
- DES studies on fertility and pregnancy.
- DES studies on gender identity and psychological health.
- DES studies on in-utero exposure to DES and side-effects.
- DES studies on the genital tract.
- Papers on DES lawsuits.
- DES videos and posts tagged DES, the DES-exposed, DES victims.