The presentation highlights a significant gap in autism research: what factors might be driving the heterogenous de novo genomic errors seen in autism?
- Presentation given by Jill Escher on April 8, 2016 at Florida State University’s Symposium on the Developing Brain.
- Via Jill Escher on SlideShare. Watch it full screen.
- Meet DES Daughter Network on SlideShare.
More DES DiEthylStilbestrol Resources
- DES studies on cancers and screening.
- DES studies on epigenetics and transgenerational effects.
- DES studies on fertility and pregnancy.
- DES studies on gender identity and psychological health.
- DES studies on in-utero exposure to DES and side-effects.
- DES studies on the genital tract.
- Papers on DES lawsuits.
- DES videos and posts tagged DES, the DES-exposed, DES victims.