OPAL, the Ovarian Cancer Prognosis and Lifestyle study is Australia’s first study into lifestyle factors that may improve survival and quality of life for women with ovarian cancer.
The OPAL study is recruiting 1,200 women newly diagnosed with ovarian cancer, between April 2012 and October 2014. After this, researchers will analyse the information collected.
Ovarian Cancer Main Symptoms:
- Persistent pelvic and/or abdominal pain
- Increased abdominal size and/or persistent bloating
- Needing to urinate urgently or very often
- Difficulty eating and/or feeling full quickly
- Ovarian cancer symptoms, @WHandFMagEd, health-advice.
- Download The Eve Appeal Ovarian Cancer Information Leaflet.
- Our posts tagged ovarian cancer.