It turns out ovarian cysts are very common in DES daughters; my sister and I, both DES daughters, have had them twice during our lifetimes (so far). 2012 was a rotten year for me healthwise. Cysts came back big time.
Read Tale of Two…GROAN…Three Surgeries
by Laurie Mann, Feb 1978, Updated 2007-2012
More DES DiEthylStilbestrol Resources
- DES studies on cancers and screening.
- DES studies on epigenetics and transgenerational effects.
- DES studies on fertility and pregnancy.
- DES studies on gender identity and psychological health.
- DES studies on in-utero exposure to DES and side-effects.
- DES studies on the genital tract.
- Papers on DES lawsuits.
- DES videos and posts tagged DES, the DES-exposed, DES victims.
2 thoughts on “Ovarian Cysts are common in DES Daughters… Prenatal DES Exposure and Paraovarian Cysts”
Reblogged this on The power of plants .
Thanks a lot Milan