October 8th, 2011, NEJM Journal Watch talked with two authors of the report “Adverse Health Outcomes in Women Exposed In Utero to Diethylstilbestrol“.
Press Play > to listen to the recording.
Sources and more information
Our SoundCloud Playlists
More DES DiEthylStilbestrol Resources
- DES studies on cancers and screening.
- DES studies on epigenetics and transgenerational effects.
- DES studies on fertility and pregnancy.
- DES studies on gender identity and psychological health.
- DES studies on in-utero exposure to DES and side-effects.
- DES studies on the genital tract.
- Papers on DES lawsuits.
- DES videos and posts tagged DES, the DES-exposed, DES victims.