The book DES Stories is a tribute to the millions of lives upended by exposure to DES diethylstilbestrol, synthetic estrogen, toxic chemical, and carcinogenic prescription drug. In photographic portraits and interviews, DES daughters, mothers, and DES sons tell, in their own voice, what it’s like to be DES-exposed.
See the DES Stories book and all DES books board on Pinterest
Please sign the petition Let’s all convince Eli Lilly to adequately deal with the Reality of their Disaster – Time for Actions
More DES DiEthylStilbestrol Resources
- All our posts tagged DES, the DES-exposed and DES victims.
- DES studies on cancer, breast cancer, CCA, vaginal cancer, screening.
- DES studies on fertility, gender identity, pregnancy.
- DES studies on in-utero exposure to DES and DES side-effects.
- DES articles on lawsuits and various studies.
- Watch DES videos, read more about DES Daughters and DES Sons.
- Get updates via , , , , ,
One thought on “Faces and Voices of People exposed to Diethylstilbestrol… DES Stories, the Book… on Pinterest”
Good luck with your great efforts, just pinned the book :))
ariadna s fantasy