- August 5 – 7 December, 2019.
- More information here, here and here. Visit Preventing Overdiagnosis website.
- A clear insight about over diagnosis in less than 3 mns : The Concern about Overdiagnosis.
- Read Preventing overdiagnosis: the myth, the music, and the medical meeting, BMJ 350:h1370, 18 March 2015.
- 20th to 22nd September 2016
- More information here.
Content on this post is produced by Preventing Overdiagnosis Blog
Following the sell-out 2014 conference, we are pleased to announce a third Preventing Overdiagnosis conference in the State of Washington DC, US September 1st – 3rd 2015.
The #PODC2015 is hosted by the National institutes of Health, National Cancer Institute.
Registration and Call for Abstracts are open.
Sign up to our mailing list and receive notifications.
Location – The Natcher building is situated within the NIH headquarters, Bethesda,
Maryland just 10 miles from the centre of Washington DC.
You will find all the visitor Information you need here.
4 thoughts on “Preventing Overdiagnosis Conferences”
Thanks for the info Dom
you are welcome Gerrit
Ugh, just thinking about this issue raises my blood pressure. But I am happy to share because this is an important issue!
I think you are in control regarding being overdiagnosed or not…
and thanks for stopping by!