The 2011 study suggested that infertility is twice as common and that breast cancer risk is nearly doubled for DES Daughters.
Read Risky pregnancy drug raised daughters’ cancer odds
The claim of added breast cancer risk is heading back into mediation for 50 women in a lawsuit against Eli Lilly next week in Boston. Note that there are 72 remaining DES breast cancer cases pending in Boston federal court and the District of Columbia.
More DES DiEthylStilbestrol Resources
- DES studies on cancers and screening.
- DES studies on epigenetics and transgenerational effects.
- DES studies on fertility and pregnancy.
- DES studies on gender identity and psychological health.
- DES studies on in-utero exposure to DES and side-effects.
- DES studies on the genital tract.
- Papers on DES lawsuits.
- DES videos and posts tagged DES, the DES-exposed, DES victims.