” I’m convinced there’s a major unrecognized problem when exposure before birth to medicines containing artificial female hormones is causing intersexed or opposite-sexed development in males, particularly where brain development is concerned … … The fact that the whole thing with the DES sons has remained a secret for so long has added to my suspicions that there could be similar problems being caused by some of the other pregnancy hormone treatments that are still in current use. ”
Read A DES Son Speaks Out by Hugh Easton
More DES DiEthylStilbestrol Resources
- DES studies on cancers and screening.
- DES studies on epigenetics and transgenerational effects.
- DES studies on fertility and pregnancy.
- DES studies on gender identity and psychological health.
- DES studies on in-utero exposure to DES and side-effects.
- DES studies on the genital tract.
- Papers on DES lawsuits.
- DES videos and posts tagged DES, the DES-exposed, DES victims.