- My husband and I used IVF to get pregnant with twins, and the fertility clinic gave me several medications both before and after conception. Should I worry that any of these medications may have damaged the eggs of my daughter and sperm of my son?
- I took antidepressants (20 mg of Paxil per day) throughout my pregnancy.
My son seems to be okay, but is there a risk of permanent damage to his sperm?
- Diclegis, a drug to prevent morning sickness, was just approved as a Category A drug for pregnancy by the FDA.
Are there risks the FDA has not disclosed?
Find out more about DES exposure and the long-term health effects associated with prenatal exposure to DES drug.
DES DiEthylStilbestrol Resources
- DES studies on cancers and screening.
- DES studies on epigenetics and transgenerational effects.
- DES studies on fertility and pregnancy.
- DES studies on gender identity and psychological health.
- DES studies on in-utero exposure to DES and side-effects.
- DES studies on the genital tract.
- Papers on DES lawsuits.
- DES videos and posts tagged DES, the DES-exposed, DES victims.