I was on Sky News earlier to discuss ground breaking new research from Aberdeen University that shows Hormone Pregnancy Test drug Primodos had the potential to deform embryos in the womb, something I have long been campaigning on. Victims and families have been denied answers and justice for over 40 years. The Prime Minister and Health Secretary must take note of this evidence and set up an Independent Inquiry that seeks to put families first.
Yasmin Qureshi MP
13 February 2018 on Facebook.
More About Primodos
- Primodos drug components can cause embryonic damage in a dose and time responsive manner.
- Lower-Dose Primodos-like Contraceptives are Still being used Today : is it Safe ?
- Primodos Inquiry Needed : a Powerful Speech from Sir Edward Davey in Commons.
- Primodos EWG Report : I Did Not Endorse it, said Nick Dobrik
- MPs Challenge the EWG Report Findings in ref to Primodos and Hormone Pregnancy Tests.
- How responsible and valuable is the EWG report about Primodos side-effects ?
- Primodos Investigation : Jason Farrell Reveals.
- Primodos : The Secret Drug Scandal.
- An MP’s Views ref Government Independent Review.
- Will the Government’s Findings be Transparent Enough?
- Questioning the Safety of the Hormonal Pregnancy Test Drugs – 1978 London Programme.
- Sign the petition : Expose cover up of Hormone Pregnancy Tests on 38degrees.
- Our blog posts about the primodos pregnancy test drug.
- Watch Primodos videos on YouTube.