Thalidomide campaigner Nick Dobrik is very angry about his name used to give credibility to the EWG report after its publication.
He told Sky’s Jason Farrell he doesn’t agree with the conclusion the committee reached.
- To download the Report of the Commission on Human Medicines’ Expert Working Group on Hormone Pregnancy Tests : gov.uk.
House of Commons and House of Lords Debates
- House of Commons’ talks ref “Hormone pregnancy tests“, 14 December 2017 – 15:20:54 parliamentlive.tv.
- House of Commons’ talks ref “Hormone pregnancy tests“, 16 November 2017 – 10:40:26 parliamentlive.tv.
- House of Lords’ talks ref “Hormone pregnancy tests“, 16 November 2017 – 17:53:45 parliamentlive.tv.
- House of Commons’ talks ref “Hormone pregnancy tests“, 13 October 2016 – 15:05:52 parliamentlive.tv.
- House of Lords’ talks ref “Hormone pregnancy tests“, 21 January 2016 – 11:06:20 parliamentlive.tv.
More About Primodos
- Primodos Inquiry Needed : a Powerful Speech from Sir Edward Davey in Commons.
- MPs Challenge the EWG Report Findings in ref to Primodos and Hormone Pregnancy Tests.
- How responsible and valuable is the EWG report about Primodos side-effects ?
- Primodos Investigation : Jason Farrell Reveals.
- Primodos : The Secret Drug Scandal.
- An MP’s Views ref Government Independent Review.
- Will the Government’s Findings be Transparent Enough?
- Questioning the Safety of the Hormonal Pregnancy Test Drugs – 1978 London Programme.
- Sign the petition : Expose cover up of Hormone Pregnancy Tests on 38degrees.
- Our blog posts about the primodos pregnancy test drug.
- Watch Primodos videos on YouTube.