Thalidomide campaigner Nick Dobrik is very angry about his name used to give credibility to the EWG report after its publication.
He told Sky’s Jason Farrell he doesn’t agree with the conclusion the committee reached.
- To download the Report of the Commission on Human Medicines’ Expert Working Group on Hormone Pregnancy Tests : gov.uk.
House of Commons and House of Lords Debates
- House of Commons’ talks ref “Hormone pregnancy tests“, 14 December 2017 – 15:20:54 parliamentlive.tv.
- House of Commons’ talks ref “Hormone pregnancy tests“, 16 November 2017 – 10:40:26 parliamentlive.tv.
- House of Lords’ talks ref “Hormone pregnancy tests“, 16 November 2017 – 17:53:45 parliamentlive.tv.
- House of Commons’ talks ref “Hormone pregnancy tests“, 13 October 2016 – 15:05:52 parliamentlive.tv.
- House of Lords’ talks ref “Hormone pregnancy tests“, 21 January 2016 – 11:06:20 parliamentlive.tv.
More About Primodos
- Primodos Inquiry Needed : a Powerful Speech from Sir Edward Davey in Commons.
- MPs Challenge the EWG Report Findings in ref to Primodos and Hormone Pregnancy Tests.
- How responsible and valuable is the EWG report about Primodos side-effects ?
- Primodos Investigation : Jason Farrell Reveals.
- Primodos : The Secret Drug Scandal.
- An MP’s Views ref Government Independent Review.
- Will the Government’s Findings be Transparent Enough?
- Questioning the Safety of the Hormonal Pregnancy Test Drugs – 1978 London Programme.
- Sign the petition : Expose cover up of Hormone Pregnancy Tests on 38degrees.
- Our blog posts about the primodos pregnancy test drug.
- Watch Primodos videos on YouTube.
4 thoughts on “Primodos EWG Report : I Did Not Endorse it, said Nick Dobrik”
Once again you lovely lady, you have been invaluable in highlighting the ongoing cover up of the dangers of Hormone Pregnancy Tests. There is no proof of their safety. Many thanks. Wishing you and your family and very happy Christmas and a peaceful and healthy New Year. xx
Thank you Marie. I am glad to see the UK medias are now talking more about Primodos and that many MPs are willing to support your cause.
I wish 2018 will bring you the full recognition – in ref to Primodos side-effects for new-borns – that the huge community of Primodos-victims deserve.
Congratulations for your dedication and fight for justice, you are a role-model and an inspiration.
Best wishes xx
I am one of the victims of primidone I was born with congenital defects I was born in 1969 and my name is Whitney night
Hi Whitney- To add yours to the real stories told by the Primodos victims, please see this post comment section.