Parents who believe a pregnancy drug is linked to severe disabilities in their children are calling on the Scottish Government to help them in their fight for answers. Campaigner Marie Lyon, chair of the Association for Children Damaged by Hormone Pregnancy Tests (ACDHPT), is interviewed by STV News.
More about Primodos
- You can SIGN THE PETITION
Expose Cover Up of Hormone Pregnancy Tests on 38 degrees.
- Parents of disabled children seek answers over pregnancy test drug,
STV News, 16 February 2015 .
- Read the comments on Watch “The Truth about Pills and Pregnancy” ‘s post and our posts tagged primodos.
- Video published on 17 Feb 2015 by STV News channel.
- Watch more media videos on @DES_Journal YouTube channel.
6 thoughts on “Primodos Pregnancy Drug: Parents are Calling on the Scottish Government to Help”
Reblogged this on Milieunet.
What was also beyond contempt was the lack of Schering/Bayer drug company to respect the religious rights of mothers taking Primodos. Mothers who chose not to take the Oral Contraceptive Pill, but were deceived by the drug company and UK government who used every conceivable means to prevent the true chemical compound Of Primodos from being disclosed to the public, for reasons known only to themselves.
Thanks Valerie – We appreciate your time and comments. Your contribution to this blog through your comments is invaluable.