The main objective of Rare Disease Day is to raise awareness among the general public and decision-makers about rare diseases and their impact on patients’ lives.
- Rare Disease Day 2017 communication materials. Download the RDD infopack2017.
- Visit the RDD2017 website, Facebook and Twitter.
- Watch the video in your language ; read our posts tagged rare disease.
How much do you know about DES?
- DES studies on cancers and screening.
- DES studies on epigenetics and transgenerational effects.
- DES studies on fertility and pregnancy.
- DES studies on gender identity and psychological health.
- DES studies on in-utero exposure to DES and side-effects.
- DES studies on the genital tract.
- Papers on DES lawsuits.
- DES videos and posts tagged DES, the DES-exposed and DES victims.