How Tiny Are Benefits From Many Tests And Pills? Researchers Paint A Picture
Mammograms are said to cut the risk of dying from breast cancer by as much as 20 percent ; some researchers want people to question that kind of thinking.
- Read How Tiny Are Benefits From Many Tests And Pills? Researchers Paint A Picture, khn, October 12, 2016.
- Breast-Cancer Tumor Size, Overdiagnosis, and Mammography Screening Effectiveness.
- If screening had been a drug, it would have been withdrawn from the market.
- Our posts tagged mammograms and overdiagnosis.
- More videos about medical research on YouTube.