The video mentions the Diethylstilbestrol and Thalidomide tragedies…
- 00:40 Introduction: Reproductive Health, OBGYNs and the Environment, Jeanne A. Conry, MD, PhD, Past president, American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists, Assistant Physician-in-Chief North Valley, Kaiser Permanente.
- 08:40 From Silent Spring to Silent Night, Tyrone B. Hayes, PhD, Professor, Integrative Biology, University of California, Berkeley.
- 28:40 Environmental Reproductive Health in Developing Countries, Katsi Cook, Program Director for Indigenous Communities, NoVo Foundation.
- 54:40 Global Reproductive Health and the Environment: What Does the Evidence Say? Tracey J. Woodruff, PhD, MPH, Professor and Director, University of California, San Francisco, Program on Reproductive Health and the Environment.
- 01:18:10 Vision for the Future. Dr. Jennifer Blake, CEO, The Society of Obstetricians and Gynaecologists of Canada.
- Risks to babies and mothers associated with everyday exposure to toxic chemicals
- Environmental Exposures and Reproductive Outcomes: A Call to Action!
- International Journal of Gynecology & Obstetrics, Abstracts of FIGO 2015 XXI FIGO World Congress of Gynecology & Obstetrics Vancouver, Canada, October 4–9, 2015, Volume 131, Supplement 5, October 2015,
- The 21st FIGO World Congress took place in Vancouver, Canada from 4-9 October 2015.
- Watch our Endocrine Disruptors video playlist on YouTube and posts tagged EDCs.