International Federation of Gynecology and Obstetrics (FIGO) XXI 2015 World Congress
The video mentions the Diethylstilbestrol and Thalidomide tragedies…
- 00:40 Introduction: Reproductive Health, OBGYNs and the Environment, Jeanne A. Conry, MD, PhD, Past president, American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists, Assistant Physician-in-Chief North Valley, Kaiser Permanente.
- 08:40 From Silent Spring to Silent Night, Tyrone B. Hayes, PhD, Professor, Integrative Biology, University of California, Berkeley.
- 28:40 Environmental Reproductive Health in Developing Countries, Katsi Cook, Program Director for Indigenous Communities, NoVo Foundation.
- 54:40 Global Reproductive Health and the Environment: What Does the Evidence Say? Tracey J. Woodruff, PhD, MPH, Professor and Director, University of California, San Francisco, Program on Reproductive Health and the Environment.
- 01:18:10 Vision for the Future. Dr. Jennifer Blake, CEO, The Society of Obstetricians and Gynaecologists of Canada.