Journal of a DES daughter on Di-Ethyl Stilbestrol® (or diethylstilboestrol in UK). Sources DES action groups, DES exposure, DES pregnancy & DES media information.
Diethylstilbestrol exposure may have affected three generations (DES mothers, their children and grandchildren). Sources review of DES exposure.
DES Side Effects
Diethylstilbestrol side effects may have affected three generations (DES mothers, their children and grandchildren). Sources review of DES side effects.
Diethylstilbestrol side effects are frightening, but here is a message of hope to all DES daughters living a DES pregnancy.
Despite warnings to discontinue using DES in pregnancy, Distilbène® continued to be prescribed to pregnant women in France until 1977.
More DES DiEthylStilbestrol Resources
- DES studies on cancers and screening.
- DES studies on epigenetics and transgenerational effects.
- DES studies on fertility and pregnancy.
- DES studies on gender identity and psychological health.
- DES studies on in-utero exposure to DES and side-effects.
- DES studies on the genital tract.
- Papers on DES lawsuits.
- DES videos and posts tagged DES, the DES-exposed, DES victims.