New AFSSAPS DES survey and update
DES historical facts, current issues, risks associated with DES exposure, breast cancer risks, post adolescent psychiatric disorders, risks for the 3rd generation, DES pregnancy care.
DES Sons Numbers and Health Concerns
Although less is known about the consequences of diethylstilbestrol exposure in men than in women, important DES health concerns have been identified.
DES Sons Studies
The most common reported health issues in DES sons studies are epididymal cysts, testicular problems, testicular cancer, infertility, psychological and neurological effects.
Gender Identity and DES Exposure
Dr. Dana Beyer radio interview on the significant evidence linking prenatal Diethylstilbestrol DES exposure with gender identity and transsexual development.
Historic DES Breast Cancer Court Cases
Boston Federal Courthouse holds the first DES Breast Cancer court cases on behalf of 53 DES Daughters September 07-23 2011.
More DES DiEthylStilbestrol Resources
- DES studies on cancers and screening.
- DES studies on epigenetics and transgenerational effects.
- DES studies on fertility and pregnancy.
- DES studies on gender identity and psychological health.
- DES studies on in-utero exposure to DES and side-effects.
- DES studies on the genital tract.
- Papers on DES lawsuits.
- DES videos and posts tagged DES, the DES-exposed, DES victims.