Five Scary and Shocking Facts about Diethylstilbestrol
Drug companies ignored DES studies results, the FDA did NOT ban the DES drugs, it continued to be used and many new doctors don’t even know about Diethylstilbestrol.
Online Global DES Health History Survey
Calling all DES Mothers, Daughters and Sons!
Did you take part in the new 2012 Diethylstilbestrol health history survey created by DES Action USA and open to all DES-exposed individuals worldwide.
What is a DES Daughter? Who are they?
Women born between 1938 and 1978, exposed to the anti miscarriage drug Diethylstilbestrol before birth (in the womb) are defined as DES Daughters.
What is a DES Son? Who are they?
Men born between 1938 and 1978, exposed to the anti miscarriage drug Diethylstilbestrol before birth (in the womb) are defined as DES Sons.
1000 Thanks to our 1000 Facebook Fans !
June 21th 2012 marks a Milestone in our efforts to raise awareness of the DES drug scandal and tragedy with 1000 Fans on Facebook.
More DES DiEthylStilbestrol Resources
- DES studies on cancers and screening.
- DES studies on epigenetics and transgenerational effects.
- DES studies on fertility and pregnancy.
- DES studies on gender identity and psychological health.
- DES studies on in-utero exposure to DES and side-effects.
- DES studies on the genital tract.
- Papers on DES lawsuits.
- DES videos and posts tagged DES, the DES-exposed, DES victims.
2 thoughts on “DES DiEthylStilbestrol Resources (6)”
I have shared everywhere I can think of. To begin with I got the ‘button blocked’ for Google Plus, but it was fine as soon as I refreshed the page.
Keep on keeping on, Dom!
Will do Laura, thank you !