Toxic chemicals don’t belong in feminine products. Period.
Tell Tampax and Always to Detox the Box!
Women’s Voices for the Earth November 2013 Chem Fatale report found toxic chemicals commonly used in feminine care products like pads and tampons. ” Unfortunately, because pads and tampons are regulated as “medical devices” and not “personal care products,” companies aren’t required by law to disclose any of the ingredients used in these products. We know that Procter & Gamble, makers of Tampax and Always, uses some toxic fragrance chemicals – and we have a right to know what else they’re using in pads and tampons. ”
Sources and More Information
- Women’s Voices Earth blog post and on Facebook.
- Take Action: Tell Tampax and Always to detox the box!
- Tampons & Transparency, by Dr Radium Yttrium, 17 Feb 2014.
- All our posts about EDCs, safe cosmetics and safer chemicals. See more infographics.
- Watch the Diaporama and the health infographics set on
- If you already have a flickr® account, add us as a contact.
- Email your photos to firstname.lastname@example.org with a short description and title
7 thoughts on “Secret Toxic Chemicals in Feminine Products, Tampons and Pads”
Thanks for the info Dom
thanks for visiting today !
Reblogged this on Greatpoetrymhf's Weblog and commented:
#granniegram broadcast this article here in gratitude
thank you very much
INDEED, glad to have the opportunity to be of service
Reblogged and broadcast here with thX