Twenty eight comments have been left since this article was published last year. They make an interesting read even though I find some of them quite upsetting … Feel free to click on the arrows to rate these comments.
Read “Silent Thalidomide” in UK: Thousands of Mothers and their Daughters at Risk of Cancer from anti-miscarriage Drugs they took Decades ago”
on the DailyMail, 23 January 2012.
More DES DiEthylStilbestrol Resources
- DES studies on cancers and screening.
- DES studies on epigenetics and transgenerational effects.
- DES studies on fertility and pregnancy.
- DES studies on gender identity and psychological health.
- DES studies on in-utero exposure to DES and side-effects.
- DES studies on the genital tract.
- Papers on DES lawsuits.
- DES videos and posts tagged DES, the DES-exposed, DES victims.