These products and additives add layers upon layers of toxins to your body as well as release carcinogens into the air you breathe. By limiting what you bring into your home, you are taking the first step in cancer prevention.
Take these Six Small Steps for Big Results
- Clean-sweep your cleaning products
- Can the canned goods
- Choose Organic when possible
- Trade in your teflon
- Opt for the stove top
- Don’t be dangerously pretty
Sources and More Information
- Read Prevent Cancer in Your Home in 6 Easy Steps
- Underground Health Reporter is on Facebook and Twitter too.
- All our posts about EDCs, safe cosmetics and safer chemicals. See more infographics.