“But the story doesn’t have to have a sad ending. Now you know this information you are going to tell your friends and they will tell their friends…” – Getting the word out about DES is exactly what we are trying to do with our blogs and social media activities so it really isn’t ending! Especially, because now we have to tell our daughters that they are DES granddaughters and even less is known about the risks they face … !
Read the post ” Some stories simply do not end… ever “,
lodinews, November 13, 2011.
More DES DiEthylStilbestrol Resources
- DES studies on cancers and screening.
- DES studies on epigenetics and transgenerational effects.
- DES studies on fertility and pregnancy.
- DES studies on gender identity and psychological health.
- DES studies on in-utero exposure to DES and side-effects.
- DES studies on the genital tract.
- Papers on DES lawsuits.
- DES videos and posts tagged DES, the DES-exposed, DES victims.