The previous – 1940 edition – Diethylstilbestrol; annotated bibliography pamphlet by the pharmaceutical corporation Merck & Co. Inc., c 1941. lists 148 articles on DES.
This october 1941 revision lists 249 articles on DES with 126 on clinical uses.
- Watch the Diaporama, and the DES books photo album on
- If you already have a flickr® account, add us as a contact.
Email your photos to firstname.lastname@example.org with a short description and title
More DES DiEthylStilbestrol Resources
- DES studies on cancers and screening.
- DES studies on epigenetics and transgenerational effects.
- DES studies on fertility and pregnancy.
- DES studies on gender identity and psychological health.
- DES studies on in-utero exposure to DES and side-effects.
- DES studies on the genital tract.
- Papers on DES lawsuits.
- DES videos and posts tagged DES, the DES-exposed, DES victims.