DES was sold under many names including Distilbène®, Stilbetin®, Stilboestrol-Borne®, Benzestrol®, Chlorotrianisene®, Estrobene® and Estrosyn® to name just a few.
Many different companies manufactured and marketed this drug under more than 200 different brand names.
These Stilbestrol tablets – 0.5 mg and 1.0 mg – are manufactured at Ormond Veterinary Supply Inc. facility, Canada.
DES Drugs Pictures
- Image sources: Ormond Vet, Products.
- Watch this slideshow and DES drugs album on Flickr.
- How did You get your Dose of DES? with Chicken, Turkey, Beef or Vitamin Supplement?
- Read the Stilbosol story and all our posts tagged Stilbosol.
- My Year of Meats, by Ruth Ozeki, 1999.
- Cancer from Beef: DES, Federal Food Regulation, and Consumer Confidence,
by Marcus, Alan I, 1994.
- The Newest Knowledge of Nutrition: Wise Burroughs, DES, and Modern Meat,
by Marcus, Alan I. 1993.
More DES DiEthylStilbestrol Resources
- DES studies on cancers and screening.
- DES studies on epigenetics and transgenerational effects.
- DES studies on fertility and pregnancy.
- DES studies on gender identity and psychological health.
- DES studies on in-utero exposure to DES and side-effects.
- DES studies on the genital tract.
- Papers on DES lawsuits.
- DES videos and posts tagged DES, the DES-exposed, DES victims.