DES was sold under many names including Distilbène®, Stilbetin®, Stilboestrol-Borne®, Benzestrol®, Chlorotrianisene®, Estrobene® and Estrosyn® to name just a few.
Many different companies manufactured and marketed this drug under more than 200 different brand names.
These Stilbestrol tablets are current Taipei-VGH drugs marketed by Taipei Veterans General Hospital.
DES Drugs Pictures
- Image sources: Taipei Veterans General Hospital, Taiwan. 00429-2.
- Watch this slideshow and DES drugs album on Flickr.
More DES DiEthylStilbestrol Resources
- DES studies on cancers and screening.
- DES studies on epigenetics and transgenerational effects.
- DES studies on fertility and pregnancy.
- DES studies on gender identity and psychological health.
- DES studies on in-utero exposure to DES and side-effects.
- DES studies on the genital tract.
- Papers about DES lawsuits.
- DES videos and posts tagged DES, the DES-exposed, DES victims.