Life on earth means exposure to chemicals and living in a chemical soup – Page 1
Several man-made chemicals are building up in our body that haven’t been properly tested for health effects and shouldn’t be there.
No one knows precisely what the long-term effects of having these chemicals in our blood will be for us, for our children and for future generations.
Traces of chemicals that were banned many years ago are still found in our blood.
Superman and the Martians, the comic strip
- Image: Choosing our future full comic book, 2012 edition.
- Health and Environment Alliance, Choosing our future.
- Enjoy our health comic strips album on Flickr.
- Our posts tagged EDCs, pesticides, safer chemicals.
- Our videos about cosmetics, fracking, pesticides.