Did you know that you can create a toolbar for your website / blog that includes all of your own content and most visited sites? I didn’t but my husband did so when I told him I was spending a lot of time logging-in to my DES blogs, facebook, twitter and other social media accounts and finding the websites I visit on a daily basis, he kindly said to me “no worries, leave it with me and I’ll sort something out for you”.
I’m no expert but he is and as per magic and in no time he created a DES Awareness toolbar where I could easily in just one click have access to all my “DES stuff”. Many of you won’t need this but if like me you need to have access to all the great work DES advocates around the world are doing in just one click you may be interested in downloading and adding this Free DES Awareness Toolbar to your Bookmarks menu. Or you may decide to create your own customized toolbar. Here are some of the benefits:
The Alexa Toolbar Creator allows you to build a custom toolbar to help you connect with your visitors and increase traffic to your site. You can choose from a selection of features to add, including your logo, site search, custom menus, links to popular content on your site, and social networking. Also, by including dynamic headlines from blogs or other RSS/Atom feeds, you can message your customers in real time, wherever they are on the web. You can create Alexa toolbars for Internet Explorer and Firefox.
How easy is it to create a toolbar? It is relatively easy, but it’s even easier to download the FREE and handy DES Awareness Toolbar we’ve created for you.
The DES Awareness Toolbar features:
- Menu button / drop down links to DES blogs / websites.
- RSS Feed button / drop down links to DES posts.
- Menu button / drop down links to DES on Facebook.
- Menu button / drop down links to DES on Twitter.
- Twitter Feed button / drop down links to DES tweets.
- Menu button /drop down links to DES on Flickr.
- Menu button / drop down links to DES on Google+.
- Menu button / drop down links to DES on Pinterest.
- Menubutton / drop down links to DES on Scoop.it.
- Menu button / drop down links to DES on YouTube.
After download, follow the instructions and it will install in seconds. Contact us if you need any assistance. We hope that you will find our DES Awareness toolbar useful as much as we do.