A Cervical Cancer survivor, Amy Weber shares her journey of leaving her hometown to pursue her dreams in the entertain- ment industry, battling cancer twice and experiencing infertil- ity challenges. Through dedication and persistence, Amy was able to become a mom of energetic twins.
- Share a little background about yourself.
- What was your journey that led you to the entertainment industry?
- When you moved to Los Angeles, how did you find out you had cancer?
- How were you able to go through all that without a good support system?
- What top advice would you share with those preparing for or currently undergoing treatment for cancer?
- Now that your reproductive system was affected, what was your process of becoming pregnant?
- What does balance mean to you?
- What do you do to live a balanced life?
Read Amy Weber – Savvy Survivor, by Jennifer Griner, 31 July 2013
- Watch Amy Weber’s Testimonial about her DES-induced Cervical Cancer, @TherealAmyWeber YouTube Video
- Find out more about DES exposure and the long-term health effects associated with prenatal exposure to DES drug.
DES DiEthylStilbestrol Resources
- DES studies on cancers and screening.
- DES studies on epigenetics and transgenerational effects.
- DES studies on fertility and pregnancy.
- DES studies on gender identity and psychological health.
- DES studies on in-utero exposure to DES and side-effects.
- DES studies on the genital tract.
- Papers on DES lawsuits.
- DES videos and posts tagged DES, the DES-exposed, DES victims.