DES, Guilt, Fear, and other Emotions
Review of the emotions including anger, anxiety, fear, frustration and guilt felt by most diethylstilbestrol DES victims.
DES Activist outside USA
Carol Devine, Founder and Coordinator of DES Action Australia-NSW, highlights the difficulties for a DES activist to access information outside USA.
DES and Breast Cancer Risks
Are DES daughters at higher risk of Breast Cancer? What is the NHS approach in UK and what are the prevention measures?
Wanted: DES Aware Doctors
Please contact your local DES Action Group if you know a sensitive, aware doctor that you would recommend to DES victims.
DES (Diethylstilbestrol) Symposium May 2011
Find Location, Time, Speakers & Programme of May 2011 DES Symposium held in Boston U.S.A.
More DES DiEthylStilbestrol Resources
- DES studies on cancers and screening.
- DES studies on epigenetics and transgenerational effects.
- DES studies on fertility and pregnancy.
- DES studies on gender identity and psychological health.
- DES studies on in-utero exposure to DES and side-effects.
- DES studies on the genital tract.
- Papers on DES lawsuits.
- DES videos and posts tagged DES, the DES-exposed, DES victims.