The inspiring, true story of how one family came to love and accept their child with multiple disabilities. Rose was born eight weeks premature to Elizabeth, a DES daughter.
Rose’s cerebral palsy and other disabilities dramatically altered life for this family. Rose’s Colors is the return to a challenging but good life.
Elizabeth Levine Wandelmaieris is Co-Director of the DES Third Generation Network.
DES DiEthylStilbestrol Resources
- DES studies on cancers and screening.
- DES studies on epigenetics and transgenerational effects.
- DES studies on fertility and pregnancy.
- DES studies on gender identity and psychological health.
- DES studies on in-utero exposure to DES and side-effects.
- DES studies on the genital tract.
- Papers on DES lawsuits.
- DES videos and posts tagged DES, the DES-exposed, DES victims.