The Joyce Bichler Story is a gripping memoir by a DES-victim daughter that interweaves her experiences of having treatment for vaginal cancer with the experiences of suing a drug company for exposing her to DES.
Joyce Bichler was the first DES daughter to sue and the first to win her law suit.
She tells of her testimony, of the court case and of the jury’s verdict.
Read book reviews on Amazon and GoodReads.
More DES DiEthylStilbestrol Resources
- DES studies on cancers and screening.
- DES studies on epigenetics and transgenerational effects.
- DES studies on fertility and pregnancy.
- DES studies on gender identity and psychological health.
- DES studies on in-utero exposure to DES and side-effects.
- DES studies on the genital tract.
- Papers on DES lawsuits.
- DES videos and posts tagged DES, the DES-exposed, DES victims.