Prof Carl Heneghan discusses the evidence about three NHS treatments undergoing government review:
- vaginal mesh implants
- and the anti-epilepsy sodium valproate.
Oxford University Department for Continuing Education,
Open Event Dec 2018.
Prof Carl Heneghan is Director of the Centre for Evidence-Based Medicine. Information about the postgraduate courses and qualifications in EBHC can be found here.
- 2018 Studies :
- Oral hormone pregnancy tests and the risks of congenital malformations: a systematic review and meta-analysis, F1000Research, 31 Oct 2018, 7:1725, DOI:10.12688/f1000research.16758.1.
- The Primodos components Norethisterone acetate and Ethinyl estradiol induce developmental abnormalities in zebrafsh embryos, Nature, 13 Feb 2018, DOI:10.1038/s41598-018-21318-9.
- Read all our posts tagged primodos.
- Watch 70+ videos (ref primodos).
- To read some real stories told by the Primodos victims, see this post comment section.