“ A New York federal judge has adopted a magistrate judge’s recommendation that claims brought against several drug makers in a diethylstilbestrol injury case be dismissed because the plaintiff could not establish which defendant manufactured the DES taken by her mother.
Judge Eric N. Vitaliano of the U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of New York also agreed with the magistrate judge that Quebec, rather than New York, law applies to the case because that is where the plaintiff’s mother allegedly ingested the drug“…
- Read the full article.
- Other papers on DES cases and lawsuits.
More DES DiEthylStilbestrol Resources
- DES studies on cancers and screening.
- DES studies on epigenetics and transgenerational effects.
- DES studies on fertility and pregnancy.
- DES studies on gender identity and psychological health.
- DES studies on in-utero exposure to DES and side-effects.
- DES studies on the genital tract.
- Papers on DES lawsuits.
- DES videos and posts tagged DES, the DES-exposed, DES victims.