” All families have secrets. Some stay buried forever. Some rise to the surface with each successive generation. Today as a culture, country (family) and an evolved modern society, we realize that education can stop the conspiracy of silence, generate changes and ultimately lead to learning, healing and forgiveness. When secrets are revealed, apologies need to happen. ”
… continue reading:
One of America’s Deepest, Darkest Family Secrets: The DES Drug Disaster, HuffPost Politics, by Diana Bianchini, 27 September 2010.
DES DiEthylStilbestrol Resources
- DES studies on cancers and screening.
- DES studies on epigenetics and transgenerational effects.
- DES studies on fertility and pregnancy.
- DES studies on gender identity and psychological health.
- DES studies on in-utero exposure to DES and side-effects.
- DES studies on the genital tract.
- Papers on DES lawsuits.
- DES videos and posts tagged DES, the DES-exposed, DES victims.