Twitter, an Information Network
Twitter is a real-time information network that connects you to the latest stories, ideas, opinions and breaking news about what you find interesting. Simply select the accounts you find most compelling and follow the conversations. At the heart of Twitter are small bursts of information called Tweets…
Each Tweet is 140 characters long maximum, but don’t let the small size fool you—you can discover a lot in a little space.
You can see photos, videos and conversations directly in Tweets…
Get Value from Twitter without sending Tweets
You don’t have to build a web page to surf the web, and you don’t have to tweet to enjoy Twitter. Whether you tweet a lot or never, you have access to the voices and information surrounding all your interests. You can contribute, or just listen in and retrieve your breaking news.
Get FACS “breaking” News via Twitter
- AllianceMaladiesRare: Follow @AllianceMR
- Catherine Cox: Follow @catherinecox2
- DES Daughter Network: Follow @DES_Journal
- Emma Friedmann: Follow @emmafriedmann
- Emma Murphy: Follow @Emma4facs
- F.A.C.T: Follow @facsaware
- Janet Stockley-Polla: Follow @JanetSP1968
- jocozens: Follow @jocuz1971
- karen: Follow @karenkeely1