Objective:The goal of the Healthcare Hashtag Project by @symplur is to make the use of healthcare social media and Twitter more accessible for the healthcare community as a whole. By lowering the learning curve of Twitter with a database of relevant hashtags to follow, Symplur hope to help new and existing users alike to find the conversations that are of interest and importance.
Why the Healthcare Hashtag Project?
- DISCOVER WHERE THE HEALTHCARE CONVERSATIONS ARE TAKING PLACE
- DISCOVER WHO TO FOLLOW WITHIN YOUR SPECIALTY OR DISEASE
- DISCOVER THE BEST FROM CONFERENCES IN REAL-TIME OR IN ARCHIVE
What can you find?
- Healthcare Hashtags and Topics (Popular, Trending and/or Newly Added)
- Healthcare Tweet Chats (All Recurring Tweet Chats, Trending and/or Newly Added)
- Healthcare Conferences (Featured Healthcare Conferences, Trending and/or Newly Added)
- Disease Hashtags (Popular, Trending, Newly Added and/or By Bodily System)
- Cancer Tag Ontology
Contribute to The Healthcare Hashtag Project:
- Authenticate with Twitter
- Select Hashtag Type
- Enter Information and Submit