Video published on 1 Dec 2015 by PRHE UCSF‘s channel
Exposure to toxic environmental chemicals among women and men of reproductive age is ubiquitous and threatens healthy human reproduction.
The International Federation of Gynecology and Obstetrics (FIGO) World Congress attendees learned more about the science that links exposure to toxic environmental chemicals to poor health outcomes and what physicians and health care providers can do to prevent harm
- Endocrine Disrupters and Child Health.
- Endocrine-Disrupting Chemicals: 2nd Endocrine Society Scientific Statement.
- Environmental Exposures and Reproductive Outcomes: A Call to Action!
- FIGO Opinion on Reproductive Health Impacts of Exposure to Toxic Environmental Chemicals.
- Reproductive Health and the Environment Symposium 2015.
- Risks to babies and mothers associated with everyday exposure to toxic chemicals
- Watch our Endocrine Disruptors video playlist on YouTube and posts tagged EDCs.