Recorded radio interview by The Organic View, with host, June Stoyer joined by your DES Daughter Domino talking about her journey.
- “My Journey” – intro
- “My Journey” – doctors
- A guest post on Hormones Matter
- The Independant on Sunday interview
- “What Would You Do?” on The Organic View
More DES DiEthylStilbestrol Resources
- DES studies on cancers and screening.
- DES studies on epigenetics and transgenerational effects.
- DES studies on fertility and pregnancy.
- DES studies on gender identity and psychological health.
- DES studies on in-utero exposure to DES and side-effects.
- DES studies on the genital tract.
- Papers on DES lawsuits.
- DES videos and posts tagged DES, the DES-exposed, DES victims.