The fascinating and devastating story of a lawyer who used to defend DES-makers until he discovered his was a DES son. Page3 (to be continued)
Read Before His Cancer Ordeal, Lawyer Craig Diamond Defended Des-Makers: Now He’s Suing His Former Clients
by John Saar, 09 May 1983
Watch the Diaporama, and the DES media photo set on flickr®
If you already have a flickr® account, add us as a contact. Email your photos to firstname.lastname@example.org with a short description and title
DES DiEthylStilbestrol Resources
- DES studies on cancers and screening.
- DES studies on epigenetics and transgenerational effects.
- DES studies on fertility and pregnancy.
- DES studies on gender identity and psychological health.
- DES studies on in-utero exposure to DES and side-effects.
- DES studies on the genital tract.
- Papers on DES lawsuits.
- DES videos and posts tagged DES, the DES-exposed, DES victims.
6 thoughts on “The Revenge of a DES Son”
Reblogged this on Laitom's Blog.
Reblogged this on Alain BKK and commented:
The Revenge of a DES Son – See the 1983 Article Page3 on Flickr, #DiEthylStilbestrol #MensHealth
many thanks Alain
Reblogged, TW and Liked…