If there was one pill that I wish the FDA would approve it would be this one …
Read The Truth about Diethylstilbestrol
by John Krueger
May 9, 2012
More DES DiEthylStilbestrol Resources
- DES studies on cancers and screening.
- DES studies on epigenetics and transgenerational effects.
- DES studies on fertility and pregnancy.
- DES studies on gender identity and psychological health.
- DES studies on in-utero exposure to DES and side-effects.
- DES studies on the genital tract.
- Papers on DES lawsuits.
- DES videos and posts tagged DES, the DES-exposed, DES victims.
4 thoughts on “The Truth is the Hardest Pill to Swallow…”
Reblogged this on The Daily Advocate By Painspeaks.
Many thanks Liz
Reblogged this on Barrow Blogs and commented:
It’s a big pill indeed!