The mission of The Tutu Project™ is to support the fund raising efforts of The Carey Foundation for women with breast cancer. Bob strives to bring laughter and understanding to a community that has endured far too much.
Women exposed to diethylstilbestrol are 82% more likely to develop breast cancer after age 40.
More DES DiEthylStilbestrol Resources
- DES studies on cancers and screening.
- DES studies on epigenetics and transgenerational effects.
- DES studies on fertility and pregnancy.
- DES studies on gender identity and psychological health.
- DES studies on in-utero exposure to DES and side-effects.
- DES studies on the genital tract.
- Papers on DES lawsuits.
- DES videos and posts tagged DES, the DES-exposed, DES victims.