Video published on 24 September 2016 by DES Action Australia.
Includes interviews of Pat Cody, former President of DES Action USA and Dr Jules Black, Queensland Gyneocologist and sexuality expert, about the silence around the DES issue and the difficulties to push for a much needed Australian DES National Public Education Campaign 10 years after the USA first DES national campaign launched in 2001.
DES and Quest to Manipulate Height
- 2012 Fertility of Tall Girls Treated with High-Dose Estrogen, a Dose-Response Relationship.
- 2011 Fertility and ovarian function in high-dose estrogen-treated tall women.
- 2009 Normal at Any Cost.
- 2004 Oestrogen treatment to reduce the adult height of tall girls: long-term effects on fertility.
DES DiEthylStilbestrol Resources
- DES studies on cancers and screening.
- DES studies on epigenetics and transgenerational effects.
- DES studies on fertility and pregnancy.
- DES studies on gender identity and psychological health.
- DES studies on in-utero exposure to DES and side-effects.
- DES studies on the genital tract.
- Papers on DES lawsuits.
- DES videos and posts tagged DES, the DES-exposed, DES victims.