Doctors who see medical representatives are more likely to prescribe more medication, more expensively and less according to accepted guidelines. The No Advertising Please campaign encourages doctors to avoid using drug representatives as their “educational” resource, by pledging to not see drug reps at their practice for one year.
Sources and more information
- Help promote the No Advertising Please campaign ; Get involved.
- Our posts tagged doctors and DrugMoney.
- Watch @DES_Journal diaporama and health posters album on
- If you already have a flickr® account, add us as a contact
- Email your photos to firstname.lastname@example.org with a short description and title