- Your weight matters.
- Sex doesn’t cause it.
- It’s not the mother’s fault.
- Smoking is a known risk factor.
- You may not know you’ve miscarried.
- Older women are more likely to miscarry.
- Fertility treatments may raise your risk.
- One miscarriage doesn’t mean you’ll have more but also doesn’t mean you’re not going to have another.
- Miscarriage happens early in pregnancy.
- Miscarriage happens more often than you think.
- It’s normal to grieve after a miscarriage.
Read 11 Things You Didn’t Know About Miscarriage,
NewsHealth, News & Views, by Amanda Gardner, June 4, 2014.