DES daughter Andrea Goldstein began a DES group in the 1970s. She compares DES with Thalidomide, a drug used in the 1950s to treat morning sickness in pregnant women and later found to cause severe birth defects.
Their injuries are on the outside. We are injured on the inside,” says Ms. Goldstein. “We might look fine, but we’re not.
And this is probably one of the reasons why there is so much silence around the DES issues … The consequences are not in your face and it’s all very intimate and personal …
Read DES drug case advances – Thousands of suits allege cancer,
By Karen Nugent, Telegram, January 20, 2012
More DES DiEthylStilbestrol Resources
- DES studies on cancers and screening.
- DES studies on epigenetics and transgenerational effects.
- DES studies on fertility and pregnancy.
- DES studies on gender identity and psychological health.
- DES studies on in-utero exposure to DES and side-effects.
- DES studies on the genital tract.
- Papers on DES lawsuits.
- DES videos and posts tagged DES, the DES-exposed, DES victims.
4 thoughts on “Thousands of suits allege cancer”
Reblogged this on The Blog of Tom Laing.
Thank you Tom
Reblogged this on charlieslang.
Many thanks Charles