These DES tablets – to be taken four times a day – were taken by Emma’s DES mother until a horrified friend who was a pharmacist told her to stop taking them…
Diethylstilbestrol or DES was sold under many names including Distilbène®, Stilbetin®, Stilboestrol-Borne®, Benzestrol®, Chlorotrianisene®, Estrobene® and Estrosyn® to name just a few. Many different companies manufactured and marketed this drug under more than 200 different brand names.
More DES DiEthylStilbestrol Resources
- DES studies on cancers and screening.
- DES studies on epigenetics and transgenerational effects.
- DES studies on fertility and pregnancy.
- DES studies on gender identity and psychological health.
- DES studies on in-utero exposure to DES and side-effects.
- DES studies on the genital tract.
- Papers on DES lawsuits.
- DES videos and posts tagged DES, the DES-exposed, DES victims.
2 thoughts on “To be taken Four Times a Day”
A must share!
thank you Gerrit 🙂