It’s time to #RethinkThePink, and stop breast cancer before it starts!
- Choose organic fruits and veggies – avoid pesticides
- If you eat meat, choose hormone-free
- Avoid canned foods
- Ditch Teflon® Pots and Pans
- Catch Some Non-toxic Seafood
Read #RethinkThe Pink: Top 5 Food Tips for Breast Cancer Awareness Month
by breastcancerfund, September 30, 2015.
- #RethinkThePink Shopping Guide, preventionstartshere, October 1, 2015 by breastcancerfund
- Top 5 Beauty Tips for Breast Cancer Awareness Month, preventionstartshere, September 29, 2015 by breastcancerfund.
- Campaign for safe cosmetics, safecosmetics.
- The Think before you Pink project of BCaction.
- Our posts tagged PinkWashing, ReThinkThePink and SaferChemicals.
- Watch this health posters album on Flickr.
- Watch these pink washing videos on YouTube.